Balmoral Gazebo in natural finish with slate effect roof
|All prices inc. of VAT|
With slate effect glass fibre roof & fabric roof
|Freestanding seating comprising five self contained storage boxes with upholstery||£850|
|Back panel shelf feature||£415|
|Cedar shingle roof||£1,450|
|Cedar shingle roof under 2.5m||£1,875|
|Lounger insert with matching cushions||£420|
Delivery is within 150 miles of our factory in Northampton, over 150 miles P.O.A
Delivery is 4-6 weeks from order
Balmoral Octagonal Gazebo Details
The Balmoral octagonal gazebo is a delightful small gazebo, perfect as a little haven for a small city or country cottage garden. Now available under 2.5m high (for planning) click on "plans" tab for further information.
Why not add a touch of luxury with a beautiful copper or cedar shingle roof? A range of other optional extras, including a unique rotating base are also available, please see prices below. Please call us for a brochure featuring paint & fabric options.
The Balmoral incorporates a unique, door and window shutter system. While the gazebo is in use, the shutters can simply be removed and stored on special side brackets provided. At the end of the day, the shutters can be replaced to provide protection from the elements. The shatter proof acrylic glazing can easily be removed for cleaning and provides a lightweight and safer alternative to glass.
This small gazebo is manufactured by Scotts of Thrapston from pressure treated timber including a pressure treated floor. A realistic, slate effect, glass fibre roof offers a maintenance free, long lasting finish. An internal fabric roof canopy and painting come with the gazebo as standard.
Take delivery of your new summerhouse in 4-6 weeks!
Balmoral Gazebo Specifications
- A clear 2m in diameter plus 120mm roof overhang
- 2.0m to eaves height
- 3.0m to the top of the ball (3.1m to the top of the spike on the copper roof)
- ALSO available under 2.5m high (see plans tab)
- Choice of paint colours: Buttermilk, Stone, Slate, Wood Ash, Fern, Sage, Moorland Green, Putty, Peacock Blue, Scott's Green Stain, Scott's Brown Stain
- Manufactured from European Redwood from sustainable sources
- Floor manufactured from pressure impregnated timber
Standard gazebo package includes:
- Pressure treated finish
- Slate effect, glass fibre roof
- 12 month manufacturer's guarantee
Do I need a base?
Yes, the building must be erected onto a level hard standing base, ideally in concrete, smooth paving slabs or decking. Base plans are available for all buildings. Please note that if a base is found to be more than 20mm out of level, our installers may be unable to install your building.
Can you install this building for me?
Yes, all Scotts of Thrapston summerhouses are installed by the manufacturer, as standard. Prices shown include delivery and assembly to your pre-prepared base.
Do you have buildings on display?
Yes. We are not an "Internet company". We exist in the real world!
Our display centre and offices are located at Trowbridge Garden Centre, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 0DT. We have a variety of buildings from our range available to view. Obviously with literally hundreds of models available and the option to customise, we do not have every model, but we do have a "bit of everything" so that you can get a feel for the quality and building options on offer.
We are open Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5pm. At weekends we are open by prior arrangement only, please call us for an appointment to view.
How long will delivery be?
4-6 weeks from order.
Do you offer a guarantee on this building?
Yes, all our manufacturers offer a 5 year guarantee against manufacturing or construction defects.
The guarantee only applies to buildings that have been installed and treated according to the instructions of the manufacturer.
Please note that wood is a unique, natural product and the finish on timbers will vary. Variation will be seen as coarse or fine grains and shades of colour. Such properties are normal in wood and cannot be considered as a defect, they have to be accepted as an unavoidable property of the product. Timber will shrink or swell according to weather conditions and along with warping are natural properties of wood.
Do I need planning permission?
Many kinds of buildings and structures can be built in your garden or on the land around your house without the need to apply for planning permission. These can include sheds, garages, greenhouses, summerhouses, etc.
CLICK HERE - FOR THE LATEST MINI-GUIDE TO PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT (ENGLAND) - OUTBUILDINGS. ON THE GOVERNMENT'S PLANNING PORTAL WEBSITE
We recommend you apply for planning permission if any of the following cases apply:
- You want to put up a building or structure, which would be nearer to any highway than the nearest part of the "original house" unless there would be at least 20 metres between the new building and any highway. The term "highway" includes public roads, footpaths, bridleways and byways.
- More than half the area of land around the "original house" would be covered by the addition of buildings.
- The building or structure is not to be used for domestic purposes and is to be used instead for running a business or storing commercial goods.
- You want to put up a building or structure which is more than 3 metres high, or more than 4 metres high if it has a ridged roof. ( Most of our buildings are under 4 metres in height).
- If your house is a listed building or you live within a conservation area or an area of outstanding natural beauty (A.O.B.).
- If your building is over 30sq m internally you will need building regulation approval. Please call us for further information. We are able to design and build buildings to meet building regulation standards.
The above information is supplied as a guide only, if you are in any doubt, we recommend you contact your local planning office or visit www.planningportal.gov.uk where you can apply for planning permission on-line.
How do I place an order?
Please call us to place your order. You can pay by credit or debit card, cheque or bank transfer. A deposit is required with all orders. The final balance is payable on completion to the installers.
FREE insulation, double glazing & electrics on all Chelsea Summerhouses
Free double glazing, electrical package & insulation on all our Chelsea, cedar summerhouses this January!. Read more
Summerhouse Offer! Save 10% off our Scotts Summerhouses
This fantastic offer includes ALL optional extras, hurry, offer ends 31st January. Read more
What our customers say
“The whole process was faultless..... Thank you for all your help and advice and a big thank you to your installation team.”